Bring out this refreshing show stopper for brunch or anytime you want to “wow” your guests.
- 1 small sprig mint
- 2″ long zest of of lime peel
- 4-6 fresh raspberries
- 1 fluid ounce Wild Cascadian Raspberry White Balsamic
- 2 fluid ounces rum
- 2 fluid ounces club soda
- Muddle mint leaves, lime peel, raspberries, and balsamic together in a shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and add the rum; cover and shake until chilled.
- Pour entire contents of shaker into a Collins glass and top with club soda.
Re-posted from the Veronica Foods Blog.