A twist on a classic – great for brunch!
- 1 Cup Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 pound peeled, sliced ripe peaches or 1 16-ounce bag frozen peaches, defrosted
- 1 bottle chilled Prosecco or other sparkling white wine
- A spring of mint or fresh raspberries for garnish
- Place half of the peaches and half of the balsamic vinegar in the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add remaining peaches and balsamic vinegar and blend until it is a smooth nectar.
- Pour nectar into a pitcher.
- Add Prosecco.
- Serve in glasses with garnish.