- 1/2 cup Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Pineapple White Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard, or Dijon
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- cracked black pepper to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients by whisking them together in a bowl, or place them into your blender and blend.
- Toss with your protein of choice and coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for the recommended time below.
- Boneless chicken: 1+ hour
- Bone in chicken: 2+ hours
- Steak: 2+ hours
- Pork: 2+ hours
- Shrimp/fish: 1 hour
Re-posted from the Veronica Foods blog.