- 1/3 cup Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Grapefruit White balsamic vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 4 large heads of radicchio, each cored & quartered
- 4 hearts of romaine
- 1/4 cup shaved pecorino
- Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, and crushed red pepper in large bowl.
- Add radicchio and romaine and toss to coat.
- Marinate 20 minutes. Prepare barbecue (medium heat).
- Drain marinade into small bowl.
- Place radicchio and romaine on grill; sprinkle with kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Grill radicchio and romaine until edges are crisp and slightly charred, turning occasionally, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer to serving platter.
- Drizzle with reserved marinade and sprinkle with cheese shavings.
Serves 4-6 as a side