We wrote a post last year on using fruit vinegar to make shrub cocktails. (If you missed it, click here to catch up!).
Here is a great, really simple cocktail to make with the newly arrived Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic Vinegar!
- 2 ounces vodka (chilled)
- 1/2 ounce Gravnestein Apple White Balsamic (chilled)
- 3 ounces club soda or seltzer (chilled)
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Add vodka, Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic, and soda.
- Stir gently to mix and serve immediately.
And yes, you can definitely leave out the vodka and add extra club soda if you would prefer a non-alcoholic treat. Garnish with an apple slice!