Creamy, smooth, healthy, refreshing, interesting, and delicious!
- 2 cups fresh whole blueberries, washed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Fused olive oil
- 1 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- Place the blueberries in a medium sauce pan over medium heat along with 2 tablespoons of water, the lemon zest, and honey.
- Heat until the blueberries until simmering for approximately 2 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly, and then add the yogurt and olive oil, whisking until blended.
- When the mixture is at room temperature, portion into 12 popsicle (or paleta) molds and freeze.
Re-posted from the Veronica Foods Blog