We found an awesome recipe for a Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Bloody Mary, but we thought we’d “Canadian” the recipe up a bit for you guys!
- 1-1.5 oz Vodka
- 2 dashes of hot sauce
- 3 dashes of salt & pepper
- 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 6 oz Clamato Juice
- 1 tsp Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp horseradish (optional)
- If desired, rim your glass with celery salt and a lime wedge.
- Add ice to your glass.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour over ice.
- Garnish with a celery stalk – or, if you prefer, some pickled beans and asparagus!