- 1 – 2 pound butternut squash peeled, seeded and diced in to 1″ pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1/3 cup Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon “sweet” fruity extra virgin olive oil
- 3″ sprig fresh rosemary, leaves stripped from stem and roughly chopped
- Sea salt & fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a large bowl whisk the olive oil and balsamic together until thoroughly combined.
- Add the rosemary and squash and toss to coat and combine evenly.
- In a large roasting pan lined with parchment, arrange the squash in a single layer, drizzling with any remaining marinade.
- Sprinkle liberally with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Roast the squash for 30-35 minutes, stirring a few times until golden brown and caramelized.
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
Re-posted from the Veronica Foods blog.