- 5 large eggs
- 1 pinch (about 1/2 tsp.) Truffle Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon White or Black Truffle Oil
- 2 tablespoons crème fraiche
- 2 chives, thinly sliced
- fresh ground white pepper to taste
- Whisk the eggs until frothy; add the pinch of truffle salt.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick skillet over very low heat.
- When the butter is melted add the egg and cook over the lowest possible heat, gently and repeatedly folding the the egg with a heat-resistant rubber spatula until it set into a mass of moist curds, about 10 minutes.
- Add the truffle oil, crème fraîche and chives and continue folding gently until everything is incorporated.