- 1 pound fresh, whole almonds (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoons of Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons fine to medium sea salt – or to taste
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves as an optional garnish
- Preheat the oven to 300.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl toss the almonds with the Garlic Infused Olive Oil and 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves.
- Distribute the almonds in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and slow roast for 40 minutes, until the almonds smell toasty and the rosemary leaves are fragrant and crisp.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- While still warm, toss with sea salt and garnish with remaining tablespoon of fresh rosemary leaves and 1 tablespoon of Garlic Infused Olive Oil.
- Allow to cool fully and serve.
Re-posetd from the Veronica Foods blog.