- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup semolina flour
- 4 large eggs, whisked
- 2 tablespoons Wild Fernleaf Dill Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh dill (optional)
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a food processor, mix together the flour.
- Make a well in the center of the flour if not using a food processor, and add the eggs, olive oil, and dill if using.
- Begin incorporating the flour into the eggs a little at a time, mixing until a very loose messy dough forms.
- If using a food processor, blend until a shaggy dough forms, and either case finish by kneading the dough by hand until a smooth dough forms.
- Wrap the dough and allow to rest at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Roll it out with a pasta machine, or by rolling pin, and then cut in to desired shapes.
Does that sound like too much work? We make fresh pasta at the store and Calgary Farmer’s Market every day! Come see us to pick up some pappardelle (or fettuccine or tagliatelle!)
Re-posted from the Veronica Foods blog.