- 2 cups bulgur
- 1/2 cup Dill Infused Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup A-Premium White Balsamic Vinegar
- Juice and zest of one large lemon
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can or cup of garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 large English cucumber finely diced
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 red onion finely minced
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta (optional)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Soak the bulgur in very hot water (enough to cover the bulgur by 1″) along with a tablespoon of salt for 30 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water until completely cooled and drained.
- Fluff and set aside.
- Combine all the other ingredients (except the feta) and mix well.
- Marinate these ingredients for up to an hour in the refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, combine the completely drained and cooled bulgur with the marinated ingredients, tossing well to combine and sprinkle with feta if using.
- Adjust the seasoning again and serve.
Serves 4 as a main course or 6 as a side