- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 Tbs. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup neutral oil such as safflower or grape seed oil
- 1/2 cup Persian Lime infused olive oil
- Place the garlic and salt in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade or in a blender.
- Pulse for a few seconds.
- Add the egg yolk and lime juice.
- With the motor running, slowly add the safflower oil in a thin stream.
- Without turning the motor off, add the Persian Lime extra virgin olive slowly in a thin stream.
- Taste and finish with more salt if necessary.
Makes approximately 1 cup.