Southern Hemisphere is here! We will have 4 new olive oils from Australia in the next week or two, along with 2 completely new balsamic vinegars! We are so excited about the fresh olive oils that are coming in, we just had to let you know – They should be arriving next Tuesday at the earliest!
Fresh Olive Oils from Australia:
- Coratina Olive Oil: The big Coratina “nose” packs a wallop & displays notes of green almond, green apple peel & grass. Click here to read more!
- Hojiblanca Olive Oil: Viscous & creamy, dominant notes include green apple, green banana and stone fruit. Click here to read more!
- Koroneiki Olive Oil: This intensely flavorful Koroneiki displays dominant notes of fresh herbs and green banana skin flavors. Click here to read more!
- Picholine Olive Oil: Loaded with desirable pungency and bold green fruit attributes, this robust Picholine displays green olive, herb & apple notes with floral qualities. Click here to read more!
New Balsamic Vinegars:
- Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic Vinegar: The Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic marries the complexity of the Gravenstein’s larger than life flavour with well balanced Ultra Premium White Balsamic Vinegar from Italy for a delectable culinary symphony. Click here to read more!
- Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar: Zesty and versatile, the Neapolitan Herb Dark Balsamic has just the right amount of acidity to shine in a multitude of culinary applications, especially where a savoury characteristic is desired. Made from traditional herbs long used in Neapolitan cuisine. Click here to read more!