Ingredients: For The Lamb Kebabs
- 1 1/2 pounds trimmed boneless leg of lamb, cut in 1″ pieces
- 2 large zucchini cut in 1″ chunks
- 1/2 pound crimini mushrooms
- 2-3 medium bell peppers in assorted colors, cut in 1″ pieces
- 8 large skewers – metal or wooden (if using wooden skewers, soak in water for 1 hour)
Ingredients: For the Marinade
- 1/2 cup Rosemary Fused Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Combine all the marinade ingredients and whisk well.
- Toss the lamb, mushrooms, and veggies with the marinade and coat well.
- Place the kebab ingredients into a zip lock bag or large covered bowl, refrigerated for at least 2 hours, and up to 6.
- Prepare a grill and over medium, indirect heat, assemble the kabobs with some lamb and assorted veggies on each skewer.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes for medium doneness.
Re-posted from the Veronica Foods blog