It’s never too cold to barbecue!
Ingredients: Pomegranate Balsamic Grill Sauce
- 1/3 cup Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Organic Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. good quality Dijon style mustard
- 2 teaspoons kosher or sea salt
- Prepare the grill or broiler.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the mustard with the salt, and balsamic until blended thoroughly.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil whisking quickly and continuously. The marinade should become thick and emulsified.
- In a seal-able container or large zip lock bag, place up to four rib-eye steaks and thoroughly coat with the marinade.
- Refrigerate and marinate for 4-6 hours, turning the steaks at least once during the process.
- Proceed with grilling or broiling the steaks.
- After cooking, allow the steaks to rest, loosely covered at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
Re-posted from the Veronica Foods blog.