- 12 ounces baby arugula washed and spun dry
- 4 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup hulled, toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup finely grated Pecorino Romano
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper and salt
- 2/3 cup Ultra Premium Extra virgin Olive Oil (A robust Picual or Hojiblanca)
- Combine arugula, garlic, lemon juice, half of the cheese, pumpkin seeds, in a food processor.
- With the motor running, slowly drizzle in olive oil and process until evenly blended. No more than a minute tops!
- Season well with salt (if using) and freshly ground black pepper.
Re-posted from the Veronica Foods blog.