- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup ‘Butter’ Infused Olive Oil, warmed
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Whisk together the egg yolks, lemon juice and 1 tbsp of warm water.
- Add the mixture to the jar of a blender.
- With the machine continuously running, slowly pour in olive oil, a little at a time. If the mixture thickens too quickly, add a little more warm water.
- Continue blending adding remaining olive oil in a thin stream until the mixture emulsifies (thickens).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Makes 1 1/2 cups
Re-posted from the Veronica Foods blog.