- 8 oz. Fresh Goat Cheese
- 1/4 cup garlic olive oil
- 1 cup washed and dried fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon A-Premium Balsamic or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or add salt to taste)
- Place the ingredients inside the bowl of a food processor or blender and process until creamy and smooth in consistency.
- Serve with bread, crackers, pita, vegetables, or as a lovely sauce for pasta or dressing for pasta salad.
- Adjust seasoning and store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Re-posted from the Veronica Foods Blog.