- 2 – 15 oz. cans organic garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Japanese Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Certified UP Extra Virgin Olive Oil of your choice or any infused olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
- Place all of the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until creamy and smooth.
- Adjust seasoning as desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and drizzle additional, fresh olive oil over the top if desired.
Re-posted from the Veronica Foods Blog.