- 2 cups Apricot white balsamic
- 1 cup fresh strawberries coarsely chopped and steeped in
- 8 cups chilled sparkling water
- In a one liter mason jar or container add the strawberries.
- Pour the lemon balsamic over the strawberries and refrigerate for at least one hour or up to four hours.
- The longer it sits, the more pronounced the flavor of the fruit infusion.
- Strain and keep refrigerated and tightly covered for up to two months.
- To serve, add 1-2 tablespoons of shrub (depending on your preference for sweetness) for 8 oz. of chilled sparkling water.
- Serve over ice if desired.
Makes between 16-32 servings depending on amount added to water or cocktails.
Re-posted from the Veronica Foods Blog.