- 2 Cups Mango White Balsamic
- 1 cup peeled sliced kiwi fruit
- 8 cups chilled sparkling water
- In a one liter mason jar or container add the fresh botanical ingredients.
- Pour the balsamic over the fruit and allow to “infuse” for at least one hour or up to four hours under refrigeration.
- The longer it sits, the more pronounced the flavor of the fruit infusion.
- Strain and keep refrigerated and tightly covered for up to one month.
- To serve, add 1-2 tablespoons of infused drinking vinegar (shrub) depending on your preference for sweetness to 8 oz. of chilled sparkling water.
- Serve over ice if desired.
Makes between 16-32 servings depending on amount added to water or cocktails.
Re-posted from the Veronica Foods Blog.