* Special equipment needed: ice cream maker
- 2 cups full fat, thick yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups thawed mango puree (or fruit puree of choice)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Lime Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Key Lime White Balsamic
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients together until sugar completely dissolves.
- Churn mixture according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve right away as soft serve or transfer to an airtight container and harden in freezer for 4 to 5 hours. (Freezing in several smaller containers will greatly reduce hardening time.)
Re-posted from the Veronica Foods blog.