These wings are spectacularly delicious and incredibly addictive!
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 4 slices ginger
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Cayenne Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Tangerine Dark Balsamic
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dark Roasted Sesame Oil
- Rinse chicken wings and pat dry.
- In a large shallow bowl or ziploc bag add all the ingredients, reserving 1 tablespoon garlic olive oil and cayenne olive oil.
- Add the wings and toss well to coat. Cover and marinate the wings in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- Remove wings from marinade and pat dry.
- Heat a large (preferably non-stick) saute pan (12″+) over medium heat.
- Add one tablespoon Cayenne and one tablespoon of garlic olive oil to the pan.
- Add the wings and fry until browned on each side, about 5 minutes.
- Continue cooking the wings, turning them over often to coat as the glaze caramelizes.
- Cook until the wings are nicely browned, sticky, and cooked through.
- Garnish with additional sliced scallions before serving.
Re-posted from the Veronica Foods blog.