- 1 pound dark chocolate chips or whole bars chopped coarsely
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbs. Blood Orange Agrumato Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs. Fresh Orange Zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons Tangerine Dark Balsamic or Traditional, Vanilla, Cherry, etc…
- Cookies, Fruit, marshmallows or pound cake, for serving
Special equipment: 6-quart slow cooker
- Heat a 6-quart slow cooker with insert on high until hot.
- Combine the chocolate, cream, milk, vanilla and salt and olive oil in the hot insert.
- Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes, then whisk the ingredients together and set on low.
- Whisk in the balsamic just before serving.
Serve with cookies, cut up fruit, marshmallows or pound cake.