- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup Strawberry Balsamic
- 1 fresh banana, cut up
- 1 cup packed fresh baby kale
- 1/4 cup High Oleocanthal UP Hojiblanca extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- Soak the chia seeds in 1/3 cup Strawberry Balsamic for at least 20 minutes prior to making the recipe.
- Add the soaked chia seeds, olive oil and banana to the blender jar and blend to a smooth consistency.
- Add the baby kale and frozen blueberries to the jar and process until completely smooth.
- Makes 2 generous portions or 4 smaller servings
Re-posted from the Veronica Foods blog.